You almost never hear this argument even though if you think about it, it’s self-evident.
Normal, healthy people want to continue to exist. They want their people and their society to flourish, not wither and die.
Because of this basic desire, most societies encourage family formation. You want people to marry and have at least enough children to sustain the population.
That’s not hard to understand.
Reverse Social Engineering
But what if for some reason you don’t want a society to flourish? What if for some reason you want a society to wither and die? Or at least to weaken, perhaps so you can gain more control.
You would promote exactly the opposite.
But this is just crazy talk, right? No one would actually do this as part of a deliberate strategy. Or would they?
The Jaffe Memo
Incredibly, in the 1960s, luminaries from the Frankfurt School openly advocated this kind of program for America. They spelled it out in black and white, clear as day.
The text of the memo follows, but here is an image of the original memo:
Here is what the memo proposed for lowering fertility in America:
- Postpone or avoid marriage
- Alter image of ideal family size
- Compulsory education of children
- Encourage increased homosexuality
- Education for family limitation
- Fertility control agents in water supply
- Encourage women to work
Modify tax policies:
- Substantial marriage tax
- Child tax
- Remove parents’ tax exemption
- Additional taxes on parents with more than 1 or 2 children in school
- Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave or benefits
- Reduce/eliminate children’s or family allowances
- Bonuses for delayed marriage or greater child-spacing
- Pensions for women of 45 with less than N children
- Eliminate Welfare payments after the first two children
- Chronic Depression
- Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
- Limit/eliminate public-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans, and subsidies to families with more than N children
- Compulsory abortion of out-of-wedlock pregnancies
- Compulsory sterilization of all who have two children except for a few who would be allowed three.
- Confine childbearing to only a limited number of adults
- Stock certificate-type permits for children
- Discouragement of private homeownership
- Stop awarding public housing based on family size
Measures Predication on Existing Motivation to Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy
- Payments to encourage sterilization
- Payments to encourage contraception
- Payments to encourage abortion
- Abortion and sterilization on demand
- Allow certain contraceptives to be distributed non-medically
- Improve contraceptive technology
- Make contraception truly available and accessible to all
- Improve maternal health care, with family planning as a core element
Source: Frederick S Jaffe, “Activities Relevant to the Study of Population for the U.S.” Memorandum to Bernard Berelson, March 11, 1969
Read that list carefully. Think about how many of these “recommendations” now reflect Amerca’s policies and social prescriptions.
Did you realize all of this was part of a deliberate social engineering project? Not just in America but worldwide, and especially in the West.
Is this a kind of voluntary, slow-motion genocide? One that’s taking place right under our noses.
Is it working?
In 2016, all European Union countries had a sub–replacement fertility rate, ranging from a low of 1.3 in Portugal, Poland, Greece, Spain and Cyprus to a high of 2.0 in France. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility
Is this a good thing? Why would any society want to die out?
Some suggest the “solution” is to import people from other lands. But why would you do that?
Why would you encourage your own people to slowly cease to exist and replace them with people from other lands and cultures?
Look Around and Ask Questions!
Some people will dismiss this as a “crazy conspiracy theory.” But look around.
Isn’t the West aggressively promoting feminism, homosexuality, and transgenderism?
If this is mere coincidence or an organic trend, why is the push so aggressive? Once you’re aware of this, it’s shocking how close the agenda today matches the memo.
Do people in Western countries want to fade from the pages of history?
And if you don’t believe that’s the point of all this, then what is your alternative explanation for these policies?